A selection of four journals which best match your article’s findings. Your report will include:
- Journal aims and scope
- Journal impact factor
- Name and contact details of the Editor in Chief
- Link to the journal website
- List of the databases where the journal is indexed
- Journal audience
- How to submit your article to the journal
- Personal letter of recommendation summarising each pros and cons for the selected journals
Journal Selection: £190
Delivery: 5 business days
Journal Selection Testimonials
I booked the Scientific Editing and Journal Selection service, as I had not chosen my target journal yet. eScienta first gave me the report with the journals they selected for my paper and gave me the possibility to choose which one I preferred. Once I told them, they edited my paper for English and formatted it according to my chosen journal’s requirements. It saved me a lot of time and stress.
I needed to get published in a journal indexed in ISI Web of Science. I was unsure which one to choose, as there are so many. eScienta selected 4 journals for my paper and explained why they were a good match for my paper. I found it is a very fast and reliable service, which saved me a lot of time. I will use it again.